I was so excited when I found out that my blog had been nominated for its first award. Michelle at The Travel Wench nominated me for my first award! Thank you! There are so many great travel bloggers out there, so it is a thrill to be recognized. Here are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the rules
The way the award works is that we now have to provide seven random facts about ourselves, and then nominate 15 other blogs for the award.
- I’m an avid collector of Louis Vuitton bags. My husband tells the story that he used to give me one bag very year for the holidays and this past year went into my closet to get something and noticed that my LV collection had multiplied.
- After 26 years of working in the finance industry, I decided to change my career and go back to school for Graphic Design.
- I enjoy traveling but hate being on planes.
- I’m allergic to all types of peppers (black, green, red, jalapeño and so on)
- I drink Coke first thing in the morning.
- I’m Cuban born, left in ’69.
- I love to organize and plan events. I worked for awhile as an event planner.
Here are just some of the blogs I have been following and I enjoy reading them. Some are new bloggers like me. I hope the recognition from a fellow Blogger provides encouragement to continue sharing their experiences. I know it worked for me, thank you Michelle once again.
I’m nominating the following blogs for the “Very Inspiring Blog Award“.
We Heart Fashion
Green With Renvy