iHere – Never Lose Your Keys, Phone or Car Again

iHere – Never Lose Your Keys, Phone or Car Again

LIFESTYLE, TECH

Are you the type of person who loses their keys or phone often? Say no more! Nonda created a new innovative product called the iHere to help with these situations! The iHere can help with the misplacement of keys, phone, or car, and it can take selfies and record voice memos!

Today, I am reviewing the iHere 3.0 by Nonda, a Palo Alto company that provides a variety of smart accessories.  The iHere device comes with a charging cord inside the box< and easy to follow directions.

iHere Smart Key Finder

iHere Smart Key Finder

The iHere is an invention that syncs up with any smart phone. Simply charge the iHere first until you get a green light.

Charging the iHere Smart Key Finder

Attach the iHere to a keyring and download the free iHere3 app onto a phone using either the App Store or the Google Play Store.  Follow the instructions on the set-up and you are ready to go!

iHere 3 App

When you open the app on your smart phone, you see a large, blue circle that reads “FIND.” If that circle is clicked, then your phone will send an alert to the iHere, which will then play a loud noise for you to locate it. Once you have found the iHere, you click “STOP” which will then shut off the alert.

iHere 3 App

Find Your Phone Fast

The app can also be used in different ways. For instance, on the bottom of the screen there is an option “CLICK”. If that is pressed, the screen will show four different options. One of the options is “Call Phone”. If you pressed the circular button on the iHere, then your smart phone will start ringing, even if it is on silent, so you can easily locate it.

Car Finder – Where Did I Park?

One very useful thing that the app has is “Car Finder”. When you park your car, you press “Car Finder” on your phone and then click the circular button on the iHere, and the iHere will pinpoint the location of where your car is. Later, when you need to find your car, you press “Car Finder” again on your phone and it will point you in the direction of your car, and it will tell you how many feet away it is.

iHere 3 Car Finder

Selfie Remote – Say Cheese!

One of my favorite things about the iHere is the selfie remote. Just click on iHere to take a selfie or group photo any time and anywhere. No need to carry around a selfie stick.  Simple use the button on the iHere to take the selfies, rather than having to press the button on your smart phone.

Voice Recorder – Useful for Reminders or Grocery List

Lastly, iHere can be used as a voice recorder. If you press “Voice Recorder” on your phone then press the circular button on the iHere, it will start recording. Press the button on the iHere again and it will stop recording.

iherekeys

The iHere is small enough to fit in your pocket. It’s triangular shape gives it a unique look, and it isn’t too bulky on your key ring. Also, the app is very easy to use and understand. So, if you are someone who easily misplaces things, make sure to pick up an iHere! It’s great for travel also!

The price of the iHere 3.0 is $19.99, which is a great price for all the options it comes with. I’m pretty happy with my iHere device, and am looking forward to using it all the time.

Never Lose Your Keys Again!

1. Jojo
    May 5, 2016 at 11:12 pm

The voice recorder option is my favorite actually. I don’t lose my stuff too often thankfully haha
    Jojo recently posted…24 hours in Baltimore ft. Light CityMy Profile

May 7, 2016 at 1:40 pm

The voice recorder definitely is a helpful feature it can help any type of person, even if you don’t lose things too often!

2. Stella @ Travelerette
    May 6, 2016 at 7:51 am

This looks really useful! I am kind of disorganized with my things, so I’m always worried about losing my phone or keys. Thanks for sharing the tip!
    Stella @ Travelerette recently posted…How to Travel to BrazilMy Profile

May 7, 2016 at 1:41 pm

No problem! It has helped me become more organized.

3. Lauren Meshkin @BonVoyageLauren
    May 6, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Oh this sounds so helpful, I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!
    Lauren Meshkin @BonVoyageLauren recently posted…3 Reasons To Explore The English Countryside! [Video below]My Profile

May 7, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Glad I could help!

4. Svetoslav Dimitrov
    August 14, 2016 at 3:38 am

Hehe, things are getting easier, aren’t they? I love the feature that you can call your phone even it is on silent, and it will start ringing. You cannot do that with another phone and it is a killer.

In gigantic parking malls, finding your car (when you have forgotten where you parked it) is very handy.

Thanks for this article 🙂
    Svetoslav Dimitrov recently posted…Aloe Vera – the Ultimate PanaceaMy Profile

August 14, 2016 at 11:51 am

The finding your phone feature has come in very handy when my kids misplace their phones in the house.

5. Vyjay
    August 14, 2016 at 5:39 am

This is such a useful gadget, I am sure a boon for people like me who tend to lose their keys more often than not. It seems to be convenient and not too expensive too. A useful gadget all round.

August 15, 2016 at 10:09 pm

It’s a great gadget to find your keys when they go missing around the house, and it certainly saves you time looking.

6. Kenny
    August 15, 2016 at 1:38 am

Thanks for the tips and ideas, I am amazed there’s a lot of technologies that make our travel and life much easier than before.:) @ knycx.journeying.com

August 15, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Today’s technology has certainly made things a lot easier for all generations. I also ask myself, why couldn’t this have been invented a few years back.

7. Arzo Travels
    August 15, 2016 at 3:33 am

Oh, I always look for my stuff. For my iPhone I normally use iPhone search, but for my keys it would be great thin!
    Arzo Travels recently posted…Review: La Spa at Villa Orselina in LocarnoMy Profile

August 15, 2016 at 10:17 pm

This device works really well if you misplace your keys. My kids are always forgetting where they left the keys and I have to track it down.

8. Monika
    August 16, 2016 at 7:07 am

That’s quite a good idea, but I’d rather try to get more organised than buy another gadget – too many of them already, I’m trying to cut down on buying ‘new “useful” things 😉
    Monika recently posted…A murder in Saudi ArabiaMy Profile